The new Ignita rods from A.Jensen is an elegant and beautiful rod, which is almost the oposite of the BWO mayfly (Ephemerella ignita) where it has its name from, as the BWO is a rather clumsy and maybe the least elegant of all the mayflies..
The Ignita is a very slim and extremely light rod, with a huge amount of power, yet very delicate and sensitive.
SBD (slim blank design) and AHT (advanced helical technology) assures a fast rod with great casting potential on both short and long distance, and a phenomenal low weight.
One of the most characteristic points to say about this rod is, that none of the test fishermen had anything they wanted to adjust with the first models, and none of them sent the rod back after testing....I guess that says it all!!
The rod looks very nice with its deep dark red blank, with matching thread tipped with a slim gold trim.
Snakes are of course high quality super hard Chrome double leg models, and the shooting guides are what is considered the best in the trade at the moment, which is the Titanium guides from American tackle.
Handle and cork part of the reel seat is of highest obtainable quality Portuguese cork.
* 45 Tons graphite
* SBD (Slim Blank Design)
* Low weight
* Advanced Helical Taper technology
* Top AAA quality Portuguese cork handles
* Titanium Stripping guides from American Tackle
* Beautiful reel seat in airspace graded aluminium and cork
* Super Hard Chrome double leg snakes and top guides
* Dots for correct and easy assembling of rod parts
* Supplied in Cordura rod tube