ACE RAZORPOINT HOOK RANGE
The ACE Razorpoint range of carp fishing hooks has been designed from scratch specifically to create the perfect hook pattern for the optimum rig and situation you are facing. Unlike many carp fishing hooks that are simply repackaged examples from hook manufacturers, this range of carp hooks have been created using experience and vast knowledge from our team of consultants: Terry Hearn, Iain Macmillan and Max Cottis, and many more. Refined to minute details to ensure perfect performance with every cast, ACE and our team of hardened carp angling experts truly believes our range of carp hooks is the most advanced on the market – something we are extremely proud of.
ACE Carp Razorpoint Boilie Beak Point BBP Micro Barbed carp hooks have been created by Terry Hearn to suit a huge array of applications, and for presenting bottom or pop-up boilies, or snowman rigs. The inwardly curved Beak Point is the best style to use when your rig may potentially rest on gravel – when the rig is retrieved there is far less chance of the hook point becoming damaged by stones. It’s a short shank hook having a straight eye and forged shank. Available in micro barbed in sizes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10. Sold in packs of 10.
* Dura-Point Technology - Produces one of the sharpest and longest points in the carp hook world, even after multiple uses
* Japanese Carbon Steel – The highest quality steel available for producing carp hooks, providing strength, durability and reliability
* Non-Glare PTFE Finish – Special coating ensures each hook blends-in with the venue bottom therefore minimising spooking of fish
* Closed Eye – Careful attention to detail means each hook eye is perfectly created so no damage will occur to your hooklink
* Micro Barb – Tiny barbs ensure minimum damage upon entry coupled with an extraordinary hook hold during the fight