ACE RAZORPOINT HOOK RANGE
The ACE Razorpoint range of carp fishing hooks has been designed from scratch specifically to create the perfect hook pattern for the optimum rig and situation you are facing. Unlike many carp fishing hooks that are simply repackaged examples from hook manufacturers, this range of carp hooks have been created using experience and vast knowledge from our team of consultants: Terry Hearn, Iain Macmillan and Max Cottis, and many more. Refined to minute details to ensure perfect performance with every cast, ACE and our team of hardened carp angling experts truly believes our range of carp hooks is the most advanced on the market – something we are extremely proud of.
This very versatile, strong, reliable and ultra-sharp Razorpoint Longshank LS Micro Barbed carp hooks have been designed to cope with a wide variety of carp fishing situations. The combination of high tensile Japanese steel, extremely long point and forged shank won’t let you down. The in-turned eye and long shank combination allows this hook to be used for standard hair-rigged bottom or pop up baits, or for tying your own anti-eject or sliding ring rigs. This pattern is available in micro-barbed in sizes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10. Sold in packs of 10.
* Dura-Point Technology - Produces one of the sharpest and longest points in the carp hook world, even after multiple uses
* Japanese Carbon Steel – The highest quality steel available for producing carp hooks, providing strength, durability and reliability
* Non-Glare PTFE Finish – Special coating ensures each hook blends-in with the venue bottom therefore minimising spooking of fish
* Closed Eye – Careful attention to detail means each hook eye is perfectly created so no damage will occur to your hooklink
* Micro Barb – Tiny barbs ensure minimum damage upon entry coupled with an extraordinary hook hold during the fight