ACE RAZORPOINT HOOK RANGE
The ACE Razorpoint range of carp fishing hooks has been designed from scratch specifically to create the perfect hook pattern for the optimum rig and situation you are facing. Unlike many carp fishing hooks that are simply repackaged examples from hook manufacturers, this range of carp hooks have been created using experience and vast knowledge from our team of consultants: Terry Hearn, Iain Macmillan and Max Cottis, and many more. Refined to minute details to ensure perfect performance with every cast, ACE and our team of hardened carp angling experts truly believes our range of carp hooks is the most advanced on the market – something we are extremely proud of.
The most popular of ACE’s Carp Razorpoint hook patterns, not just because it’s robust, ultra-sharp and incredibly strong – it’s the most versatile. Having both a short shank and a slight bend, this straight point carp hook also has a straight eye which ensures it can be used to create a wealth of presentations. Whether you simply wish to gain a better hook hold when fishing standard hair-rigged bottom or pop-up boilies, or you want to give the Withy Pool rig, a snowman presentation or a KD rig a try, this is the perfect hook pattern to use. It’s available in micro barbed sizes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10. Sold in packs of 10.
* Dura-Point Technology - Produces one of the sharpest and longest points in the carp hook world, even after multiple uses
* Japanese Carbon Steel – The highest quality steel available for producing carp hooks, providing strength, durability and reliability
* Non-Glare PTFE Finish – Special coating ensures each hook blends-in with the venue bottom therefore minimising spooking of fish
* Closed Eye – Careful attention to detail means each hook eye is perfectly created so no damage will occur to your hooklink
* Micro Barb – Tiny barbs ensure minimum damage upon entry coupled with an extraordinary hook hold during the fight